Friday, April 18, 2008

I search paper post 2

When i was starting my I search project i figured i should do it on a topic that I liked becuse if Ido it on a topic i dont like I wont put a good efort up. Iwould end up not doing any research and would half heartedly do the blog's. I want to become a politician so i figured something about politics would be good, then i had to figure out what about politics and how can i make it intersting for me. Then I decied to write about politcal corruption and all the recent scandals which is not an easy topic to do research on, yes you read articles in the paper and see on the news but ther are no statiscs or evidence to support why there is coruption there are only theries. Some forms of corruption would be drug trafiking, money laundering, bribery,extortion and, organized crime. That is just a short list of cooruption there are many more ways it can and will be done.

Yes all of political corruptin is wrong and yes we as americans have the right to know what our elected official are doing on our time and tax dollars. But once back on there own time and money they should be treated like regular people but thats just my opinion. For example if they get caught drug trafficking with there own money they should be arrested and jailed, then in the paper and news say the was a major drug bust involving so and so. The topic of them being politician is irrelavent they should not be forced to reason unless proven guilty and jailed. Like I wassaying earlier there are no statiscs but many politicians do it just not on a huge level.




"Political corruption." Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia 18 04 2008 .

No comments: