Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Narration of Night

Night by Elie Wiesel

This book is the story of Elie Wiesel. His life growing up in these camps and living with what he had went through. When I was reading this book I was able to make out in detail as to what he was referring to. Although Elie Wiesel wasn’t the only person to survive the holocaust, he was one of few to write a book about it and have that book be well known to lots of people across the world. In my opinion I think it was really brave of him to look back at that point in his life and write about it. I don’t think I would be able to do that because if it was me I wouldn’t want to remember that time in my life. If you had something terrible happen to would you want to go back in your mind and remember what had happen?

No comments: