Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Question for the River

If I could ask any of the characters in the book a question I would ask Brian. I would ask Brian what made him want to go back and experience the pain of being in the wilderness again? Why would you do this to yourself after all the troubles he had the first time there? I choose these questions because t makes me wonder why someone would want to go through the troubles of surviving in the wilderness again after the first time when he almost died.
If I could ask the author Gary Paulsen a question it would probably be why change the location of where they were staying? Why make it seem like it was easier to survive? Why not make it harder on Brian now that there are two people out in the wild trying to survive? The reason that I choose to ask these question to the author is because after reading half the book it got me thinking why did he make it seem easier for them to find food after a couple of days. I have many other question that I could ask but I think that I covered most of the one that I think are important to what i feel is necessary.

No comments: