Sunday, January 20, 2008

Night By Elie Wiesel

Night by Elie Wiesel

Page 12/120


When I first heard about this story the only thing I was hearing is that it is really good. Now starting to read it, it is turning out to be good. I know I am not that far into the book but from what I have read it gives a person insight on what was going on at that time in Elie. This book is interesting because it’s based on a real life. It tells what Elie Wiesel was like when he had to stay at a concentration camp. This time in his life was during the Holocaust, one of the brutal times in history. In this book I have noticed that from the very beginning it starts off with his life and what’s going on. It doesn't seem to have a slow like beginning where u has to wait to the middle of the book before something interesting happens. Although I am not very far in this book, I do look forward to reading the rest. Hopefully the reading actually comes along easy.

2 comments:

amy c. said...

The book I'm reading also talks about the Holocaust and the concentration camps. My book also being based on a true story like yours I find these books more interesting to read because theses are real life facts. I think our Books are very Similar and you would like The Diary of a Young Girl byu Anne Frank.

Mr. Malley said...

Glad you're enjoying it Angie. It'll be interesting to compare Wiesel's experience with Frank's, as one experiences the camp and one...well...tells a different story.